Pavlos, Crown Prince of Greece
|Crown Prince of Greece|
|Pavlos at his father's funeral in 2023|
|Tenure||10 January 2023 – present|
|Heir apparent||Constantine Alexios|
|Born||20 May 1967|
Tatoi Palace, Athens, Kingdom of Greece
|Spouse||Marie-Chantal Miller (m. 1995)|
Pavlos, Crown Prince of Greece (Greek: Παύλος, romanized: Pav́los) is the current Head of the Royal House of Greece as the second son of Constantine II, the last King of the Hellenes from 1964 to 1973, and Anne-Marie of Denmark. He became the head of the Greek royal family following the death of his father on 10 January 2023. He was heir apparent to the throne of Greece and was its crown prince from birth, remaining so during his father's reign until the monarchy's abolition. As a male-line descendant of Christian IX of Denmark and grandson of Frederick IX of Denmark, he is a Danish prince, although not in succession to its throne. Margrethe II of Denmark and Queen Sofía of Spain are his aunts, and Felipe VI of Spain is his first cousin.
Marriage and issue
Crown Prince Pavlos was married to Marie-Chantal Miller on 1 July 1995 in London. The couple have five children.
- Princess Maria Olympia of Greece and Denmark (born 25 July 1996)
- Constantine Alexios, Hereditary Prince of Greece (born 29 October 1998)
- Prince Achileas Andreas of Greece and Denmark (born 12 August 2000)
- Prince Odysseas Kimon of Greece and Denmark (born 17 September 2004)
- Prince Aristide Stavros of Greece and Denmark (born 29 June 2008)
Titles and styles
His Royal Highness The Crown Prince of Greece, Prince of Denmark, the Wends and the Goths, Heir of Norway, Duke of Schleswig, Holstein, Stormarn, Dithmarschen, Lauenburg and Oldenburg.