Philippe of Belgium
|Philippe of Belgium|
|Philippe of Belgium in 2019.|
|Reign||21 Julie 2013 – present|
|Born||15 April 1960|
|Spouse||Mathilde d'Udekem d'Acoz|
|Philippe Léopold Louis Marie|
Filips Leopold Lodewijk Maria
|House||House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha|
|Father||Albert II of Belgium|
|Mother||Paola Ruffo di Calabria|
|Signature||File:Philippe of Belguim Signature1.png|
Philippe or Filip born 15 April 1960) is King of the Belgians. He married Countess Mathilde d'Udekem d'Acoz (now Queen Mathilde), with whom he has four children with. King Philippe's elder daughter, Princess Elisabeth, is highest in the line of succession.
- Princess Elisabeth, Duchess of Brabant (born 25 October 2001)
- Prince Gabriel of Belgium (born 20 August 2003)
- Prince Emmanuel of Belgium (born 4 October 2005)
- Princess Eléonore of Belgium (born 16 April 2008)
Titles and styles
* 15 April 1960 – 9 August 1993 His Royal Highness Prince Philippe of Belgium.
- 9 August 1993 – 21 July 2013 His Royal Highness The Duke of Brabant.
- 21 July 2013 – present His Majesty The King.